new item(s) were added into this section (10 days ago max.).
some of the items in this sections were updated (7 days ago max).
20.1. Gilmourish.com have published a review of our Bananaboost.
-------------- 2015 --------------
5.8. Andrzej Kwiatkowski send us a video, where he presents an excellent combination of Pig Hoof MkII and BK Butler Tube driver.
2.7. We finally released an improved Bananaboost. This one is 18V based, with plenty of headroom and a new look.
1.1. Guns N'Roses drummer, composer and guitarist Matt Sorum owns two of our pedals - Pig Hoof a Moon Vibe MkII.
-------------- 2014 --------------
Both Pig Hoofs are being built in a new, custom made, silk-printed enclosure, equipped with a battery door and removable rubber feet.
------------- 2013 ------------
20.8. Gilmourish.com have published a review of our Moon Vibe MkII.
8.5. The long awaited Moon Vibe MkII has been released today, with very short waiting list.
2.5. 27.05. Gilmourish.com have published a review of our Pig Hoof MkII.
25.4. We added a variant of our well established Pig Hoff pedal - Pig Hoof MkII.
19.2. Jamstage.cz released a nice video for our Distant Voices Theremin.
------------- 2012 ------------
18.12. There is a new article in our blog about Tuning the Distant Voices Theremin.
03.11. Widara company has introduced our model of a simple rock stage theremin under a name Distant Voices.
More in our blog.
|You are at: Electronic Orange
Electronic Orange - hand-crafted & hand-wired analogue guitar pedals
Guns N'Roses drummer Matt Sorum enjoys our pedals.
Welcome to Electronic Orange,
we build hand-made, hand-wired boutique guitar pedals as well as other pieces of useful musical gear. Almost all our designs are based on well known, antique guitar pedals that have been popular in 60's and 70's. Since those vintage beauties are kind of hard to reach these days - unless you want to pay a fortune - we provide a cheaper way to get the sound of 60's.
We are a small company with limited output, so that we have time and energy to concentrate on details, and provide our customers with quality gear both sound-wise and craft-wise:
- All our pedals are equipped with True Bypass switching
- the particular vintage semiconductors (especially germanium parts) used are measured and hand selected. We also put a lot of effort to find the particular models of the semiconductors, so they are the same as in originals or at least a fine substitution.
- The insides of the pedals are being made with a great care, with emphasis on durability.
- The wires used are reliable and thick enough to keep the fidelity of the sound.
- We use the Cliff components for foot-switches, sockets and battery clips.
- The small switches used are slide type, since they are more durable than contemporary toggle switches.
- The battery clips are not the usual flimsy waste production, but durable and easy-to-remove designed, sturdy, plastic clips.
- The thick rubber leg all around the bottom plate will surely stop the pedal from slipping around and will not come off like the commonly used self-adhesive rubber legs.
- Every pedal is equipped with a battery, DC socket and LED.
- LED diodes are selected for a low current draw - no ultra-bright, eye-burning, battery sucking LEDs.
Click on Guitar Pedals to see our catalog for more information and prices. The information on shipping and payment methods, as well as a step-by-step description of "how to order" can be found in Terms & Conditions